Forum

[Sticky] Feel free!  

RSS

KlirrFactory
(@klirrfactory)
Member Admin
04/01/2018 9:02 am  

Hi,

feel free to post problems, crashes or any issue you have with KlirrFactory modules for VCV Rack in this forum. 

Greetz!

The Klirrfaktor

ReplyQuote
edwarde.nixon
(@edwarde-nixon)
Active Member Customer
03/02/2018 1:26 pm  

I can't find a just plain "Create Topic" or "New Post" button but I'm old and going blind so I'll resort to a "Reply" instead. Apologies. Please move this to a new topic or something if that is what's needed.

I'm planning on purchasing one of the bundles. I'm hesitating because I run my Saffire Pro 24 at 48khz. Will MorphOSC be updated to permit running at that rate? If so, is there an estimated time frame for release?

Watching the tutorial on the editor, it seemed very important that the pitch of the sample being collected be a) known and b) either C0 or C1. Frankly, I'm not that interested in conventionally or MIDI pitched material. I try to avoid MIDI if I can -- it's an integer thing.

In fact I was thinking of using MorphOSC for spoken voice sampling and collage. What does C0 or C1 have to do with that use case? Does running the module at 48khz if possible have an effect?

Thanks for all the work you do on and for the VCV platform.           ...edN

ReplyQuote
KlirrFactory
(@klirrfactory)
Member Admin
03/02/2018 5:27 pm  

Hi - thanks for the flowers 😉

There's a button on top of the forum - but no problem of course.
I did a quick try a few minutes ago and it seems to work well with every Sample rate.

So - give it a try and me a feedback.

If it doesn't work I'll send your money back.

Deal?

Greatz & THX!

ReplyQuote
edwarde.nixon
(@edwarde-nixon)
Active Member Customer
03/02/2018 6:17 pm  

Oh, Ok...

I'll give it a try and let you know how it works out. But, truly, given all you do for 'the community' I don't think I'd feel right about a refund. Keep the money and continue to do good work. Please.     

And thank you.               ...edN

ReplyQuote
KlirrFactory
(@klirrfactory)
Member Admin
03/02/2018 6:26 pm  

Thanks & have fun!

ReplyQuote
maurice_gallagher
(@maurice_gallagher)
New Member Customer
15/02/2018 7:32 pm  

Hi KF!

I watch your tutorials avidly. Great stuff!!

I want to know if you plan to share or sell the patches you used in the MorphOSC 2 video.

I need a fast track to understanding, and reverse engineering is the fastest track. I'm nearly 60, and don't

have a lifetime ahead of me... 😉  😎 . I'd be happy to contribute to your cigarette and beer fund!   😀  😀  😀 

ReplyQuote
KlirrFactory
(@klirrfactory)
Member Admin
04/03/2018 4:36 am  

Hi,

sorry - I would but there are two problems:
first off all: I crashed my HD and lost all I did before 🙁
second - even if I'd still have the patches - the have been made with a beta version which wasn't compatible to the final release.

Thanks and sorry!

Have fun!

ReplyQuote
Duckett
(@duckett)
25/03/2018 8:42 pm  

Hi- just wanted to say I find your modules  intriguing- but am sad to see Windows 10 is required (I'm running Win 7)... just curious as to why, since it's the first time I've seen this, everything else seems to be Win 7 compatible/minimu-requirement.

ReplyQuote
celebutante
(@celebutante)
31/05/2018 10:44 pm  

Hey, I couldn't find an email address or PM link anywhere, but I'd like to send you a PM regarding development. I can be reached at mitchell@acoustica.com.

Thanks! 

ReplyQuote
Share: